Olorun To Da Awon Oke “Yoruba” sheet music in PDF & MP3
Olorun To Da Awon Oke sheet music is a lovely music score. The music was composed by well recognized Nigerian organist “David Ibinaiye.” The music is officially dedicated to Ann Aguga Onawola; the link to download the music sheet will be uncovered below. In my last post, I revealed a link to download hallelujah piano sheet music in pdf & midi.
- Download Olorun To Da Awon Oke Music in pdf and midi
- Best Yoruba sheet music for Olorun To Da Awon Oke in pdf
- Download Olorun To Da Awon Oke choral music sheet in pdf
David Ibinaiye Biography [Olorun To Da Awon Oke sheet music Composer]
Gbenga David Ibinaiye is a Nigerian music composer, organist, and music director. David has served in some church denominations as music director, organist, and pianist. Churches like an Anglican, Redeem Christain Church of God (RCCG), Winners Chapel, and Presbyterian Churches. Also, as visiting Choirmaster and organist in Baptist, Mountain of fire, C&S (OAIC).
He also featured as a guest pianist at the Aso Villa Christmas Carol, Aso Rock, FCT Abuja in 2019. David is a multi-talented musician (he play and teach both Classical (Chorale) and contemporary music(Gospel, Jazz, Tungba, etc.).
David Ibinaiye has written some musical works
- Hymn introductions and Reharmonization
- Hymn tunes and descants (Testimony, Life, Lifted, Ayodeji, Courage, Calling, etc)
- Solos (Aaronic Blessing, Ave Maria, The Lord’s prayer)
- Chorale (The Lord bless you and keep you, The King of Glory, The Lord is my light, Nda Soko Mi-Jin yebo; a Nupe language native air)
- A Symphony
- A wedding processional
- Also, have done rearrangements of some popular composer’s works (but for personal consumption)
- Re-arrangement of a popular worship song “Olorun to da awon oke).
Key Fact About David Ibinaiye
|Full Name||Gbenga David Ibinaiye|
|Date of Birth||13th of April 19–|
|Occupation’s||Organist, Music Composer, and Music Director|
|Instrument’s||Organ and Piano|
Gbenga David Ibinaiye social network and contact
His Facebook name is David Tanko Ibinaiye, and also with Instagram handle, Kingkeyz001. David can also be found on YouTube by the name Dr. Piano with the contact number 08067960293.
Get Yoruba music score below:
Get Yoruba music in mp3 below:
Recommended Yoruba music sheet listed below:
- Messiah BabaMi sheet music
- Patewo sheet music
- Titobi Lo’luwa sheet music
- Ibike music sheet
- Dodimu sheet music
- Kabiyesi O, Hosanna O sheet music
- You are loving BabaMi sheet music
- Ope Loye O sheet music
- Eru Olorun Bami sheet music
- Kini Ayo Re music sheet
- Polongo Jesu music sheet