The start of the week arrived using all the promising information which LG is now launching its flagship G7 ThinQ in India after the telephone was heralded being a Flipkart unique. Consider this page as LG G7+ ThinQ review.
Your afternoon of this launch has finally arrived, and also the gadget is currently up for sale. The arrival in the market might be really overdue, in contrast with the EU and US markets, but it comes with a shock – the mobile recorded is in fact the G-7 + ThinQ with 128 GB storage along with an appealing price tag of INR39,990 ($580/$505).
The Korean chaebol acquired rid of the buttons on the straight back, and now the rear panel comes with a double 16 MP wide-angle + 16 MP installation and also a fingerprint scanner.
LG G7+ Key Specification and Features
- Display of 6.10-inch of IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- The CPU of Octa-Core Qualcomm 845 Processor with 6GB Ram and 128GB of internal storage built-in and up to 2TB microSD Expandable.
- The camera of 16MP rear and 8MP front camera
- 2G, 3G and 4G connectivity
- Fingerprint with Google Assistant button
- Comes Android One Version
- Operating System of Android 8.1 Oreo.
- 3000mAh Li-Ion battery
That is an extra button on the other hand, below the volume rocker, for Google Assistant. To the inside we now find a 3,000 mAh energy cellphone that affirms QC 3.0. LG G7 ThinQ has introduced at least four colors, but only two made their solution to Flipkart – New Platinum Gray along with New Aurora Black.
ALSO READ: Google’s job hunting Agency Arrives to UK
The resolution is currently known as QHD+ and also attracts a pixel-density of 564 ppi. The 128 GB storage may be enlarged with up to 512 GB longer via the microSD slot.